It looked much scarier than this climbing up the shades in my bedroom.
I had to kill it. I didn’t have a choice.
I’m not sure if I’m allergic or not since I’ve never really been stung, but my grandmother was terribly allergic, and so I don’t want to find out the hard way.
I sort of feel bad for the thing, but it did NOT belong in my bedroom.
I don’t even know how it got in here.
I actually slightly disturbed by that if I’m honest. I haven’t had a window open in days and my bedroom door is always shut.
Poor thing came into the wrong space.
Image from Pexels.